Green Christians: The Journal of Christian Ecology Link. |
Issue 51: Spring 2003 Counting the cost of war: How much do people and the planet matter?
Editorial by Stephanie Boucher
- The Missing Link - Bruce Kent asks why war and militarism are so often ignored during discussions on the environment and on development
- The effect of war on civilians - Margot hutchinson a member of Pax Christi
- Following Jesus in the face of terror - Jacob Dales, a student at the Institute for Orthodox Christian Studies in Cambridge and a member of the Bath Orthodox parish.
- Is war always wrong? - Joy Gadsby
- Letters to the Editor
- Gregory of Nyssa 335-394 - Sister Ancilla Dent
- A change of editor - Stephanie Boucher
- Raymond Tringham, RIP - Barbara Echlin on behalf of CEL Steering Committee
- The Feast of Life - THe Green Faith Pact - Mary Grey
- The tangled 'web' we weave: some useful web sites for peace issues. - Stuart Hemsley, chair of Pax Christi UK
- Book Reviews
- CEL News Bulletin
- >Just War Theory - Stephanie Boucher, David Penney and Steve Coneys
Copies of Green Christians can be obtained from Christian Ecology Link, 3, Bond Street, Lancaster, LA1 3ER, UK.
tel: 00 44 1524 36241. Please enclose a cheque for £3-00 for each copy.
Alternatively, use INK to pay online and take out a two year subscription
Or become a member of Christian Ecology Link and receive the magazine three times a year and also receive intermediate copies of the CEL bulletin and ChurchLink