Green Christians: The Journal of Christian Ecology Link. |
Issue 46: Summer 2001
News Page by Roger Shorter
- Vegetarianism, Faith and Ecology by Neville Fowler
- Raising Animals for Slaughter by John Neal
- A Sense of Place by Tim Crabtree, Co-ordinator of West Dorset Food and Land Trust. ".. in addition we proposed to develop a Local Food Directory, a West Dorset Food Week, fruit and vegetable gardens in local schools and a producer network to support local farmers wanting to move into added value activities and direct marketing."
- Freedom of Movement: at what cost? by David Hall, the Yorkshire Regional Manager for Sustrans
- A New Energy Age Report on the Third Assembly of the European Christian Environment Network held in Minsk
- Letters to the Editor
- Finding Direction: CEL Strategy by Tim Cooper
- Horse-and-Cart Farming - Lessons from Poland Katarzyna Kaszyca
- Protests and the US Embassy Ruth Jarman
- European Car Free Day - 22 Sept - Donald Thompson
- Book Reviews
- CEL NEWS Bulletin - a double page to photocopy and display at your church with news and events.
- Going for a Song by John Miller
Copies of Green Christians can be obtained from George Dent, 20 Carlton Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG2 8DD. For a trial copy of Green Christians (for people in the UK) please specify which issue is required and send an A4 size SAE and include four first-class stamps to cover costs - a bargain when the cover price is £1.50!